Friday, May 14, 2021

NEW BLOGGY THINGS IN THE WORKS

Hey, kids! I've got several bloggy things in various stages of completion. They will appear as soon as they're ready to go. The first up will be my Pensacon 2021 preview.

In the meantime, I'd love to see more comments from the readers. Yes, your comments have to be approved before they appear, but I do try to get to them as soon as possible. Why do they have to be approved? Anyone who's been online for five minutes knows the answer to that one.

Have a great day, my friends. Be safe, be sane and be good to one another.



6 comments:

  1. Are you excited to check out the Godzilla: Singular Point anime when it premieres on Netflix in June?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tony!!! Happy to bug ya with fan questions LOL! I remember a while back you said you had a YouTube show in the works. Any update on that?? YouTube can supplement your income as, after you have 1,000 subscribers and a certain number of hours viewed by Youtubers, you get any content you create for Youtube monetized!

    You think people won't watch a Tony Isabella show?? It's a great idea. Any update on the Painkiller series? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am writing and rewriting copy for what will be my first YouTube video. It'll probably post around the end of the month. If it works out, I'll start a regular monthly "show" before the end of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godzilla Singular Point Anime Debuts on Netflix Outside of Japan on June 24: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2021-05-18/godzilla-singular-point-anime-debuts-on-netflix-outside-of-japan-on-june-24/.172922

    ReplyDelete