Friday, May 6, 2022

UPDATES

I'll be going offline to prepare for our very early Saturday morning departure for our family vacation on St. John in the Virgin Island. I will not be able to receive your e-mails or online messages. I may be able to receive text messages via my phone, but I'm not betting the farm on that.
 
I return late Wednesday night (or very early Thursday morning), but have things to do on Thursday that will likely keep me offline until sometime on Friday.
 
I will be holding a sort of preview VAST ACCUMULATION OF STUFF garage sale on Friday, May 20, from 9 am to noon.
 
I will be a special guest at the Buffalo Comic and Toy Fan Con on Sunday, May 22. I'll be bringing a nice chunk of my garage sales stock with me.
 
There will be more details on the garage sale and the convention whenever I get back online after my vacation.
 
Happy birthday to all of you having birthdays between now and my return to the Internet.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment