Friday, January 8, 2016

TONY TOUR 2016

Here is my still-in-progress appearance schedule. My plan is to do two appearances each month from February to November. This doesn’t rule out a December appearance, but such an appearance would have to be too darn cool for me to refuse.

How do you get me to your convention or library or school or store? You invite me. You cover my hotel and travel expenses. If you want me at a convention, you also provide me with a booth or table where I can sign stuff I’ve written and sell stuff. Since I’m usually all by myself on conventions, I will need convention volunteers to help me from time to time. In return, I’ll promote my appearance in the various venues available to me. I’ll appear on or even host panels at your event. I’ll even make myself available for pre-convention publicity. I think I represent good value for your money.

Not all the details of these appearances have been finalized, but I am reasonable confident most of them will happen. Pulpfest 2016 is very tentative at this point, falling on the same dates as San Diego’s Comic-Con International and between two other conventions. I don’t expect to be attending Comic-Con this year, but it’s not outside the realm of possibility that I could be a surprise guest.

Here’s the schedule so far...

Friday, February 19: Pensacon (Pensacola, Florida)

Saturday, February 20: Pensacon (Pensacola, Florida)

Sunday, February 21: Pensacon (Pensacola, Florida)

Friday, February 26: Wizard World Cleveland

Saturday, February 27: Wizard World Cleveland

Sunday, February 28: Wizard World Cleveland

Friday, March 4: Cleveland State University Comics Club

Saturday, April 2: Gem City Comic Con (Dayton, Ohio)

Sunday, April 3: Gem City Comic Con (Dayton, Ohio)

Saturday, April 16: Fantasticon (Toledo, Ohio)

Sunday, April 17: Fantasticon (Toledo, Ohio)

Saturday, May 7: Toys Time Forgot (Canal Fulton, Ohio)

Saturday, May 21: East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)

Friday, June 17: Indy PopCon 2016 (Indianapolis, Indiana)

Saturday, June 18: Indy PopCon 2016 (Indianapolis, Indiana)

Sunday, June 19: Indy PopCon 2016 (Indianapolis, Indiana)

Friday, July 15: G-Fest (Chicago, Illinois)

Saturday, July 16: G-Fest (Chicago, Illinois)

Sunday, July 17: G-Fest (Chicago, Illinois)

Thursday, July 21: PulpFest (Columbus, Ohio)

Friday, July 22: PulpFest (Columbus, Ohio)
              
Saturday, July 23: PulpFest (Columbus, Ohio)
                
Sunday, July 24: PulpFest (Columbus, Ohio)

Friday, July 29: Monsterfestmania (Akron, Ohio)

Saturday, July 30: Monsterfestmania (Akron, Ohio)

Friday, October 21: Grand Rapids Comic-Con (Grand Rapids, Michigan)

Saturday, October 22: Grand Rapids Comic-Con (Grand Rapids, Michigan)

Sunday, October 23: Grand Rapids Comic-Con (Grand Rapids, Michigan)

Saturday, November 5: Akron Comic Con (Akron, Ohio)

Sunday, November 6: Akron Comic Con (Akron, Ohio)

I’ll be updating this schedule near the start of every month. I’ll be promoting each individual appearance as we get within a month of them. Once we hit April, I’ll start adding in my Vast Accumulation of Stuff Garage Sales...which might include a “VAOS Con 2016" with special guests and panels. It’s going to be a crazy busy and very exciting year.

If you want to contact me about any of the above, my email address is: tonyisa AT ohio.net

I’ll be back soon with more stuff.  

© 2016 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment