Saturday, August 18, 2018

REMINDER: NEO COMICS CON IS TOMORROW!

My next convention appearance will be NEO Comic Con, Sunday, August 19, 10 am to 5 pm at the Soccer Sportsplex,  31515 Lorain, North Olmsted, Ohio. Admission is $7 for adults and $5 for cosplayers with anyone age 13 and under getting free admission.

The convention has an impressive list of comics guests and events. Besides me, that list includes Gary Dumm, Ted Sikora, Marc Sumerak, Darryl Banks, Dan Gorman, Phil Hester, Matt Horak, Angel Medina, Ande Parks, Rock Lozano and more. Some small comics publishers and other artists will also have tables at the convention.

In addition to cosplay and gaming events, NEO has also scheduled an “Ask the Professional” panel featuring Mark Sumerak and me. It’ll happen at 12:30 pm.

You can find me at tables 106-107 in between Darryl Banks and Matt  Horak. My current plan is to bring lots of Isabella-written stuff, such as Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands #1-6; Black Lightning Volume 1 and Volume 2; and July 1963: A Pivotal Month in the Comic-Book Life of Tony Isabella Volume One. I’m also planning to bring Black Lightning and Superman posters; Daredevil and Luke Cage mini-posters; a few DC Comics and Stan Lee collectors boxes; and several boxes of dollar comics.

I will only be signing at my tables and I do charge for signatures. Here’s the price list on that:

Items bought at my table: no charge.

Items not bought from me: one free signature; all others $2 per item.

Photo of me or with me: no charge.

Signature witnessed by representative from grading company: $5 per item.

Having me sign Certificate Of authenticity: $5 per item.

One more NEO note.

Portions from admissions along with individual donations will go to Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana Organization. Last year, the convention raised over $3000 for that organizations. With the help of sponsors Halleen KIA and Lakewood’s El Carnicero restaurant, it hopes to do the same or better this time around.

I hope to see you there.

© 2018 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment