Tuesday, June 11, 2019

THIS WEEKEND'S GARAGE SALES


My next Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale will be held Friday and Saturday, June 14-15, from 9 am to 1 pm each day at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio. I've just started restocking for the sales. I think my customers are gonna like what they find. For example:

Silver and Bronze Age issues of Jimmy Olsen.

A puppet Spike.

Several dozen hardcovers and trades.

More dollar comics.

More mystery boxes.

Black Lightning comic books, collections, pins and posters.

The exclusive Marvel's Greatest Creators: Tony Isabella #1 variant, available only from me and limited to 1000 signed and numbered copies.

Saw something you liked on a previous visit to my garage. but you didn't have the money to buy it on that visit? I'll be reducing the prices on many collectible phones and other items. 

What else will I be adding? All I know is that I keep going through boxes and finding more great stuff. Come to the garage sale and make my stuff your stuff.

Tony Isabella

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I hope you can continue these... i am planning a getaway trip to come up there from TEXAS!

    ReplyDelete