Friday, June 21, 2013

6/21-6/22 GARAGE SALE UPDATE #5

My next Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale will be today and
tomorrow, June 21-22, at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, Ohio.  Sale

hours are 9 am to 2 pm each day.

Here is today’s update:

Today should be a warm and sunny day with the temperature hitting
80 around noon.  That means the outside tables are a go.  One will
have mystery boxes priced at $5 each.  Another will have audio and
VHS tapes at a quarter each.  The third will have stuffed animals
and other children’s toys at a quarter each.

I’m pleased with the inside the garage tables.  Lots of comics and
trade paperbacks and hardcovers and magazines.  There’s a table of
Superman merchandise. 

There is a box of specially priced (more expensive) comics, but I
have reduced the prices on Miracleman and Adventure Comics Digest.
Naturally, I also have copies of 1000 Comic Books You Must Read on
sale at just $20 each.

My spinner rack is now filled with TONY’S PICKS, comic books that
I feel are of special note.  I’ve added a second TONY’S PICKS rack
showcasing some great trade paperbacks and hardcovers my customers
have been overlooking.

If today’s sales meet my expectations, I’m not adverse to making a
trip to the Fortress of Storage to restock for Saturday.  I’ll have
another update for you tonight or Saturday morning.

Tony Isabella 

2 comments:

  1. Tony, I wanted to contact you about the garage sale today. Do you have a good way for me to reach you? Your'e about an hour and a half away and wanted to check on some stuff and ask a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe...I was already an hour into today's garage sale when you sent this and I just saw it now (2:15 pm). I just accepted your Facebook friend request, so you ask your questions there via private message and I'll respond this evening. Tomorrow's garage sale is also 9 am to 2 pm.

    ReplyDelete