Saturday, June 1, 2013

TONY’S JUNE 2013 SCHEDULE

This will be a monthly feature to keep bloggy thing readers in the
loop on my appearances, garage sales and other important events in
my deliriously busy and happy life. 

Friday, June 7: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 2 pm)

Saturday, June 8: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 2 pm)

Restocking for these sales is an ongoing thing as I excavate items
from my Vast Accumulation of Stuff.  I’m currently going through a
run of the original Justice League of America series dating back to
issue #31.  These aren’t comics that will go into my quarter boxes,
but they will be affordable.  I have also come across a box of old
paperback books, so that table will have a lot of new items on it.
Depending on the weather, there could be as many as three outside
tables of stuffed animals, VHS tapes and other cool things.  Keep
reading the bloggy thing for future updates.

Sunday, June 16: Barb and Tony’s 29th wedding anniversary

Celebrating the best choice of my entire life.

Friday, June 21: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 2 pm)

Saturday, June 22: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 2 pm)

Wednesday, June 26: Eddie Isabella’s 25th birthday

Check out his anime/manga blog.

Saturday, June 29: DERBY CITY COMIC-CON

For details, check out the convention website.
 
© 2013 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment