Thursday, June 6, 2013

JUNE 7-8 GARAGE SALE UPDATE #3

My next comic-book and related items garage sale is Friday and Saturday, June 7 and 8, 9 am to 2 pm each day at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio.  Thousands of items for sale at bargain prices.

Things have gotten a little dicey this week and today's weather is troubling.  So I'm not planning to set up any outside tables.  If the weather improves on Friday, I'll set them up for Saturday.

But I'll be working on the sale until late in the night and I'm sure anyone who makes the trip will find lots of cool stuff to add to their vast accumulations of stuff.




1 comment:

  1. Great meeting you Saturday! Thanks for signing all our books, we really like all the stuff we bought. Looking forward to coming back sometime or seeing you at one of the cons.
    - Duane Wilson and son Devin

    ReplyDelete