Tuesday, June 29, 2021

VAST ACCUMULATION OF STUFF GARAGE SALES: July 2-3, 2021

Hey, kids. Normally I would write a hilarious account of my upcoming garage sales. However, with our upstairs air conditioning system dead and a new system not yet in place, my home office has been hitting temperatures close to 90 degrees. I can't work for long in this kind of heat. But I did manage to post the following notice on Craig's List and will tell you just about everything you need to know.

In case that link doesn't work, try this one: https://cleveland.craigslist.org/gms/d/medina-tony-isabellas-comics-and-pop/7343715141.html

The new AC system is going to be installed tomorrow. I hope to get back to regular blogging and other online content by the end of the week.

All the best,

Tony Isabella


No comments:

Post a Comment