Monday, July 19, 2021

GARAGE SALE BLUES

My next VAST ACCUMULATION OF STUFF garage sales have been pushed back yet again, this time to Friday, July 29, and Saturday, July 30. Hours to be announced. However...I am strongly considering having both morning and afternoon hours on those days.

I have a lot of stuff going on right now and I have to make time for it. Pushing back the garage sales (and making them better than ever) is one way I'm doing that. Reducing my online presence this week is another. 

My plans for the week include blogging, writing Last Kiss gags and completing a consulting project. I'll still be checking the comments awaiting approval as often as possible.

I'm going to be much more cautious in approving some comments. If you haven't signed your comment and it strikes me as someone trying to cause controversy for controversy's sake, your comment will not be approved. I've had enough of the whole "Let's you and he fight" crap that has become the driving force of some lowlife "news and rumor" websites. Peddle that shit elsewhere.

Have a great week and I hope to be back up to speed next week.

Tony Isabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment