Thursday, August 23, 2018

FAN MAIL

Since I'm not in the right place to write bloggy things at the moment, I figured I'd post a few notes I've received recently. Here's one of them:

Mr. Isabella, I just wanted to let you know that you are a great voice for good. I just read your "Bloggy Thing" and specifically your response to the "Comicsgate" stuff. Well said, sir. I congratulate you on your moderate temperament and ability to seemingly let things just roll off your back. With so much hate and anger in our world today, it really is wonderful to open a title like "Cold Dead Hands" and see that, if we really appreciate each other and strive towards something better and all inclusive, we could truly have some kind of lasting peace and understanding in this world. I just am a Black Lighting fan that just finally wanted to let you know how much I love your work...Thank you, Mr. Isabella and God bless you and your family. Sincerely, Matthew E Bedlion.

I'm not doing well with the moderate temperament and letting things roll off my back this week, but I do thank Matthew for his note.

No comments:

Post a Comment