Thursday, August 9, 2018

MY DOLLAR BACK COMIC BOOK AND POP CULTURE GARAGE SALE

My next VAST ACCUMULATION OF STUFF GARAGE SALE is Friday and Saturday, August 10-11, 9 am to 1 pm each day at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, Ohio.

I'm so excited about this weekend's garage sales that I'm besides myself! And, to share the excitement, I'm going to give you back $1 for every $10 you spend at my sales! Mystery boxes! DC, Marvel and Stan Lee collector boxes! Older comic books! Green Books! Kids comics! Black Lightning Volume One and Volume Two! Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands #1-6! Archie comics digests! Commando! Manga! Black Lightning and Superman posters! Daredevil and Luke Cage mini-posters! Collectible phones! Dollar comics! Star Wars! Valiant! Marvel! Batman! Groo! Simpsons! Magazines! Hardcovers! Trade paperbacks! Free signatures on any Isabella-written stuff! The more you buy, the more you save...and the more great stuff I have to excavate from my Vast Accumulation of Stuff for my next garage sales! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, who's that non-Tony in there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack C. Harris, the editor of my first Black Lightning series in the 1970s.

    ReplyDelete