Thursday, August 2, 2018

GARAGE SALE: AUGUST 3-4

I'll be posting my bloggy report on the Ant-Man and the Wasp premiere later today. I'm just tracking down some photos before posting it. In the meantime...

I'm having another Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale on Friday and Saturday, August 3-4 at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, OH. Sale hours are 9 am to 1 pm each day.

I've added hundreds of new items to the sale (books, magazines, collectible phones and more. I have also lowered prices on many other items. I'll be starting the day with a dozen of our popular $10 mystery boxes. If they sell on Friday, I'll make more for Saturday. 

Here's a link to my Craig's List notice.

And here's my advertisement in the local newspaper:

                                                                          
More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment