Monday, August 20, 2012

GARAGE SALE UPDATE (August 24-25)

My next garage sale will be at the usual 840 Damon Drive in Medina,
Ohio, Friday and Saturday, August 24-25, from 10 am to 3 pm each
day.  Each garage sale has gone down from the previous one, so I’m
planning to move things around to offer even more comic books and
magazines at a quarter each, more trade paperbacks at $2 each and,
hopefully, more hardcovers at $5 each. 

Depending at how swiftly I can accomplish that, I also hope to add
a selection of paperback books (science fiction, fantasy, mystery,
horror, etc) and some surprises.  As always, I plan to restock the
boxes between the Friday and Saturday sales.

This is all part of my five-year plan to sell off 80% or more of my
Vast Accumulation of Stuff.  The sales allow me to pay some bills,
which, in turn, allows me to keep writing my bloggy things.  Down
the road, the sales will help finance various household renovation
projects and maybe even a nice trip or two for me and the Sainted
Wife Barb.  I dream big.

Keep watching the bloggy thing and my Facebook page for regular
updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment