Wednesday, August 8, 2012

STRESS REHEARSAL

This week has definitely taken a turn for the maddeningly stressful.  The major effect on my life is that I won't have time to put together any bargain boxes or other surprises for this weekend's garage sale.  However...the garage sale boxes are already filled with cheap and often great stuff. 

Also...my son Eddie will be coming to Medina to help me on Friday night and Saturday.  That means we will definitely be able to restock for Saturday if our Friday sales are good.

Gonna write blogs and watch TV the rest of the day.  Storage Wars is calling to me. 

1 comment:

  1. I used to enjoy Storage Wars, but haven't bothered with the current season. I was always looking forward to the episode when a long box of comics was discovered and Dave or Darrell or Jarrod (Barry wouldn't so stupid) took them in to be appraised only to find out that those multiple copies of X-Men #1 weren't what they thought they were.

    ReplyDelete