Thursday, June 20, 2013

6/21-6/22 GARAGE SALE UPDATE #4

My next Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale will be Friday and
Saturday, June 21-22, at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, Ohio.  Sale hours
are 9 am to 2 pm each day.


Here is today’s update:

Ohio weather being what is, there can be no guarantees about what
Friday and Saturday will be like.  At the moment, the predictions
are for sunny days with temperatures in the low to mid 80s.  That
means I will be able to have some outside tables.

One of those outside tables will have mystery boxes, sealed boxes
filled with comics, hardcovers, trade paperbacks and other garage
sale items.  I’ve priced them at $5 each.  Even at my insanely low
garage sale prices, each box contains merchandise worth well over
that $5 price.  So...are you feeling lucky?

Since I had some writing to do this morning, I’m doing this update
before I’ve actually gone into the garage to continue preparing for
Friday and Saturday’s sales.  Besides the stuff I’ve written about
in previous updates, I’ll be adding as many other items as I can in
the time between now and when the sale opens.  If at all possible,
I’ll post one last update either later tonight or very early in the
morning. 

Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment