Tuesday, June 4, 2013

JUNE 7-8 GARAGE SALE UPDATE #1

My next garage sales will be Friday and Saturday, June 7 and 8, from 9 am to 2 pm each day, at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio.  As always, there will be thousands of great items for sale at usually ridiculously low prices.  Keep reading this blog and my Facebook page for updates.

There will be at least 24 boxes of quarter comics on sale.  One or two of these boxes are a little loose, but that will change as I go through more boxes from my Fortress of Storage. If I hit another really good box, there's a definite possibility of my adding a 25th box to this section of the sale.

Among the comics added since the last sale are runs of Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man, Swamp Thing, Justice League of America (first series) and many CrossGen titles.  The older JLA issues will be in the special box, but they have been priced to sell.  Worth checking out.

More updates to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment