Tuesday, June 25, 2013

DERBY CITY COMIC CON


My next convention appearance will be at the DERBY CITY COMIC CON, Saturday, June 29 from 10 am to 5 pm at the Kentucky International Convention Center, 221 Fourth Street in Louisville.  Admission to the show is a budget-friendly $10 and kids 12 and under get in free.

My son Eddie will be joining me at the show.  We'll be selling copies of my bestselling 1000 Comic Books You Must Read as well as other Isabella-written items.  I'll be happy to sign any Isabella-written items and, as always, there is no charge for my autograph.

There will be dozens of comics guests at Derby City, including old friends like Bob Hall, Craig Boldman, Darryl Banks, Steve Scott and Tom Stillwell.  The promoters have packed the event with so much talent  that I think I'll be hard-pressed to man my own table and get around to see check out the other creators.  But I'm sure gonna try.

In addition to the guests and a terrific selection of vendors, Derby City will also be presenting a six-pack of panels on creating comics, small press comics and more.  With an emphasis on both mainstream creators and local talent, Derby City promises to be a unique convention experiences. 

For more information on the Derby City Comic Con, check out the event's website.

I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment