Wednesday, July 18, 2018

WHAT'S UP WITH TONY?

Just some quick updates.

There will be no Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale this Friday and Saturday. I took a look at all the things I have to do before the end of the month...and some upcoming opportunities to spend time with my family...and decided to give myself a break.

I was interviewed last night on the nonsense from that sleazy website. I think the interview turned out well and will share the link when it posts.

I found the special Comic-Con issue of TV Guide with Black Lightning on the cover at our local Giant Eagle. I bought three copies, which is all I need. 

However, I'll still take all the Black Lightning bags and pins and Lego figures people want to send me. Let me know what you want for them and we'll make it happen.

Here's wishing safe travels and many happy moments for everyone attending Comic-Con this week. I wish I could be with you. Maybe next year.

I'll be back soon with more stuff.

Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment