Thursday, August 12, 2021

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2021


For Free Comic Book Day 2021, I will be returning to The Toys Time Forgot in Canal Fulton, Ohio. This is one of the great collectibles stores in the country, packed to its straining walls with all sorts of wondrous things. The above flier tells you just about everything you need to know about the event.

The Toys Time Forgot will have a box of various Isabella-written comic books for sale. I’m still deciding what else I’ll be bringing to the event. Options include the Isabella-exclusive reprint of the Misty Knight origin, prints of characters I’ve written and Comic-Con tote bags. If you plan to attend and there’s something specific you want me to bring, send me an e-mail and I’ll do my level best to accommodate you.

Normally I charge the modest fee of $5 per item for my signature. But this is Free Comic Book Day, our national holiday so to speak.To honor the occasion, I’ll sign any Isabella book, comic or other item for free. I do reserve the right to refuse to sign comic books and other things I don’t consider to be authentic or legitimate versions of Black Lightning.

Regular readers of this bloggy thing know I’ve been writing about the comic books published for Free Comic Book Day 2020. The final column for that year will appear tomorrow, marking only the third time I’ve managed to read and review all the FCBD releases for the year. Mission accomplished!

See you tomorrow. Stay safe, stay sane, be good to each other as we fight for a better progressive tomorrow.

© 2021 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment