Monday, August 9, 2021

MY NEXT GARAGE SALE

My next VAST ACCUMULATION OF STUFF garage sale will be held on Friday, August 27 and Saturday, August 28, from 9 am to noon each day. I'll be doing a major restocking for the sale and September's garage sales.

If the above times aren't convenient for you, you can request a private appointment for anytime after the August 28 garage sale. E-mail me and I'll try to accommodate you.

I'm still looking to buy comic books so I can replenish my quarter comics boxes and mystery boxes. I'm paying $15 for a short box (approx. 150 comics) and $30 for a long box (approx. 300 comics). They have to be in good condition. They must not be adults only comics. The boxes must not contain more than 10 copies of individual issues. E-mail me for details.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment