Wednesday, March 27, 2019

UPCOMING APPEARANCES

I'm still working on odds and ends, but I wanted to update my upcoming appearances schedule. This does not include the dates of my Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sales. Depending on how well my preparation for the garage sales goes, those garage sales will start in late April or early May. 

I try to limit myself to two appearances per month. As you can see, there are still many appearance opportunities available at this time. If you would like to be a guest at your event, e-mail me sooner rather than later. I'll send you my requirements and we can take it from there.

Here's the schedule...

April 12-14: Great Philadelphia Comic Con

April 27: Cleveland Public Library Coffee and Comics

May 4: Free Comic Book Day (TBA)

Just waiting to confirm the final details on my FCBD appearance. 

May 17: East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention opening ceremonies and Glyph Awards presentation

May 18: East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention

July 12-14: G-Fest

July 17-21: Comic-Con International

My family is more into going to Comic-Con than I am. The convention isn't bringing me in. Nor are any of the publishers who I've enriched with my creations and stories. I'm just acclaimed enough to be unlikely to get the Finger Award. Also, to date, no one has expressed any interest in hiring me for anything. I will do some panels with Mark Evanier and those will be, as always, great fun, but that's all that's on the horizon at this time. I'll let you know if any of this changes.

August 4: NEO Comic Con

August 16-18: New Mexico Comic Expo

September 21: Flaming River Con

I'm not attending as a guest. I'll be there to show my support for the local LGBTQ community.

November 8-10: Grand Rapids Comic-Con

As we get closer to each event, I'll post more details.

Tony








              





No comments:

Post a Comment