Sunday, August 11, 2013

AUGUST 9-11 GARAGE SALE UPDATE #5

Today [Sunday, August 11] is the final day of my Vast Accumulation
of Stuff garage sale at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio.  The sale
hours are 9 am to 1 pm. If this Sunday experiment pans out, I will
continue holding three-day sales.


The weather predictions for Sunday’s sale hours are partly cloudy
with temperatures ranging from 65 to 73. Good news.

Saturday’s sale results were not what I’d hope they would be, but
I still made more than most of America’s fast food workers.  All of
whom work harder than I do at my garage sale.  Congress must raise
the minimum wage.  It’s the right thing to do and it will help our
economy improve faster than most tactics.

There are thousands of great items available at my garage sale at
insanely low prices.  Come on by and see for yourself.

Look for a wrap-up report on this weekend’s garage sale tonight or
early Monday morning.

Tony Isabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment