Monday, August 12, 2013

TONY’S REVISED AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2013 SCHEDULE

This will be a regular feature to keep bloggy thing readers in the
loop on my appearances, garage sales and other important events in
my deliriously busy happy life. 

Friday, August 23: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm)

Saturday, August 24: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm)

Sunday, August 25: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm)

Looking ahead to September...

Friday, September 6: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm)

Saturday, September 7: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm)

Friday, September 20: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm)

Saturday, September 21: GARAGE SALE (9 am to 1 pm)

Friday, September 27: MIX 2013 (Columbus)

Saturday, September 28: MIX 2013 (Columbus)

There is a possibility I’ll add Sunday hours to my September garage
sales.  Keep watching the bloggy thing for updates.

Please note I’ve cancelled my appearance at Wizard World Ohio. The
cancellation is on me, not the event.  I’d agreed to be a guest in
exchange for an artist alley table, but it became clear to me that,
in light of other recent expenses, the cost of doing the convention
was prohibitively expensive for me.  

I’m very much looking forward to being part of Mix 2013, a comics
symposium being held at the most excellent Columbus College of Art
and Design.  I’ll have more to say about the symposium in the near
future. 

In the meantime, if you want me to appear at your October, November
or December conventions, you need to contact me ASAP to see if we
can make that happen.  At the minimum, convention organizers should
be prepared to cover my hotel and travel expenses.
 
© 2013 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment