Thursday, July 30, 2020

BUYING OLD COMICS AT LOW PRICES

Now there's a headline that makes you want to do business with me, right?

Here's the skinny. I'm looking to buy comics in decent condition for my garage sale quarter boxes and mystery boxes. But since these are both loss leaders, I can't pay a lot for them. In addition, I need these comics to be at least arguably suitable for all ages. In other words, I can't use your copies of Naked People Doing Naked Things to One Another.

I'm willing to pay $10 for a short box of comic books and $20 for a long box. I know that's not much. It's the best I can do.

If you're in the area and looking to reduce the comic-book footprint in your house or apartment, send me an e-mail and we'll arrange for me to buy your books. And, yes, this offer is open to comic-book retailers as well. Obviously, there will be limits on how much I can spend on this in any given week.  

The price isn't negotiable. It's what I can pay for your comics. If you're interested, get in touch with me. But, always, always, contact me before showing up at my garage with boxes of comics.

Stay safe, stay sane and be wonderful to one another.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably too pricey, but Dollar Tree is selling new Disney books at $1 each. You might use them in your mystery boxes.

    https://www.dollartree.com/peach-tree-play-things-licensed-character-comic-books/305336

    ReplyDelete