Thursday, August 3, 2017

CANCELLED: AUGUST 25-26 GARAGE SALE

My Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale of August 25-26 has been cancelled. I'm getting very tired of posting this message.

The reasons for this latest cancellation are much as they have been in the recent past: my busy writing schedule, upcoming business trips, doctor appointments, dentist appointments, lawyer stuff, comics conventions, interview requests, and so on.

I'm in this place where I really need to hire an assistant/office manager but am not yet at the point where I can afford to hire an assistant/office manager. There are some wonderful candidates out there. But I won't have them work for free.

I'm not giving up on September yet. Keep watching the bloggy thing for updates.

Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment