Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'M GOING TO COMIC-CON!

Comic-Con has launched its new and incredibly cool website and, among the initial offerings on the updated site is information on 2013's special guests.  I'm one of them.

I am incredibly excited and honored to be a guest of the convention.  I haven't started making my plans yet, but I'm hopeful my family will be joining me at the convention.  I also expect I'll be on some panels, but that information is also a ways off. 

For now, my sincere thanks to the good folks at Comic-Con.  See you in San Diego!


3 comments:

  1. Great news, Tony!
    I do hope that your family gets to join you. I only wish there was a chance in halvah that I would get to see you there, but such a trip is not in the cards for me these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'll try to make it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Tony! You deserve it!

    Michael T. Gilbert

    ReplyDelete