Sunday, April 16, 2017

MY CONVENTION AND APPEARANCE SCHEDULE

I spent a little time looking over my convention schedule and looking at some of the possibilities for additional conventions. These are the definite appearances...

Saturday, April 29: Fantasticon (Lansing, MI)

Sunday, April 30: Fantasticon (Lansing, MI)

Saturday, May 6: The Toys Time Forgot (Canal Fulton, Ohio)

Friday, May 19: East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention

Saturday, May 20: East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention

Friday, July 14: G-Fest

Saturday, July 15: G-Fest

Sunday, July 16: G-Fest

Sunday, August 20: NEO Comic-Con

Friday, October 20: Grand Rapids Comic-Con

Saturday, October 21: Grand Rapids Comic-Con

Sunday, October 22: Grand Rapids Comic-Con

Saturday, November 4: Akron Comicon

Sunday, November 5: Akron Comicon

Outside of G-Fest, I'm leaving July closed because it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility I could make an unexpected appearance at San Diego's Comic-Con International.

If you are a convention promoter who would like me at your show, contact me as soon as possible. You'll have to cover my expenses (travel, hotel, food) and provide me with a booth or table. I might need some volunteer assistance as well.

Beyond those expenses, what I would be looking at is who else is on your guest list. Are there old friends of mine? Are there guests I would like to meet and, in some cases, sit down with for a brief informal interview?

E-mail your questions and invitations to me and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

Best wishes,

Tony Isabella


              

No comments:

Post a Comment